Abstract submission deadlines for most conferences and symposia at the American Meteorological Society's 98th Annual Meeting are 1 August 2017.
UPDATE: Many of the deadlines have been extended to 8 August 2017 or later, including the deadline for submissions to the EIPT conference, now Tuesday, 15 August 2017. See the Call for Papers for details.
Two conferences that may be of special interest to Unidata community members are:
- 34th Environmental Information Processing Technologies (EIPT)
- Eighth Symposium on Advances in Modeling and Analysis Using Python
The 34th Conference on Environmental Information Processing Technologies (EIPT) is soliciting papers and posters on:
- Software Engineering
- Data Management and Communication
- Advances in Observations, Modeling and New Media Technologies
- Mobile Computing for Communicating Weather Information
- Data Visualization
- Satellite Technologies
- Radar Technologies
- Road Weather Observations
- Research to Operations and Quasi-operational System
For more information about the 34th EIPT conference, including the Call for Papers and information in submitting an abstract, see the 34rd Conference on Environmental Information Processing Technologies web site.
Papers for the Eighth Symposium on Advances in Modeling and Analysis Using Python are solicited describing Python work in applications, methodologies, and package development in the following topics:
- Time series analysis
- Air quality
- Satellite data processing
- In-situ data analysis
- Python as a software integration platform
- Connecting Python with other languages
- Python as a Service
- High Performance Computing with Python
- Data intensive computation and big data
- Teaching and learning Python
- Publicizing your research and code
For more information about the 8th Python symposium, including the Call for Papers and information in submitting an abstract, see the Eighth Symposium on Advances in Modeling and Analysis Using Python web site.
The 98th AMS Annual Meeting will take place in Austin, Texas 7-11 January 2018. For more information, see the conference web site.