[netCDF #WUT-401493]: udunits on windows?

Rich,

I've run into a CMake problem. I have the following in my CMakeLists.txt file:

    FILE(TO_NATIVE_PATH "/share/udunits/udunits2.xml" tmp)
    MESSAGE("FILE(TO_NATIVE_PATH /share/udunits/udunits2.xml) = \"${tmp}\"")

When the above is executed on my Windows 8 VM, it prints

    FILE(TO_NATIVE_PATH /share/udunits/udunits2.xml) =
"/share/udunits/udunits2.xml"

which is not a Windows pathname. As a consequence, the UDUNITS2 database can't
be opened; otherwise, the package works fine :-)

Can you pass this on to your CMake contact.

Ticket ID: WUT-401493
Department: Support UDUNITS