[UDUNITS #KRY-647660]: Guide?

Tim,

> I have to believe that there's a detailed guide to the units syntax
> implemented in the UNIDATA library,

There is.

> but I can't find it anywhere on your
> site (and I've been crawling over it for the last hour). This sort of
> thing ought to be linked prominently from your front page. I need to
> write conforming strings for datasets, not use the library itself. Can
> you please tell me where to look?
>
> Thanks,

Assuming you want the syntax of the UDUNITS-2 package, see
"http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-2/udunits2lib.html#Syntax";.

The only difference in the syntax between versions 1 and 2 of the UDUNITS
package is the addition of logarithmic units to the UDUNITS-2 package.

> Tim Nightingale.
>
> --
> Scanned by iCritical.

Ticket ID: KRY-647660