[UDUNITS #IEB-391154]: Unit for 'bell' in udunits2-common.xml

Sander,

> I tried to send this email yesterday, but did not get a ticket reply
> confirmation.
> Are emails with attachments perhaps rejected?

Email attachments are fine.

I got your email but didn't reply because I'm swamped at work.

The issue of avoiding namespace collision in the scanner and parser is a good
one and I'll look at your solution as soon as I can.

> Best regards,
> Sander Niemeijer

Ticket ID: IEB-391154
Department: Support UDUNITS