[UDUNITS #JYQ-941555]: XML override warnings from UDUNITS

Pavel,

> Steve, thanks for your quick reply!
>
> I moved from an old Linux installation to Mac OS X, so I could
> reproduce now the problem and solve it.
>
> It was caused by utInit() which was in my errorneous code called after
> resetting to the standard message handler (a coding problem...).
> Attached, you'll find the correct code for your documentation.

Yes. utInit() sets the error-message handler to ignore error-messages because
that's the behavior of the UDUNITS-1 package. The behavior of mixing UDUNITS-1
calls with UDUNITS-2 calls is unspecified -- so it's best to use one API or the
other.

> Again thanks for your fast support!
>
> I wish you all the best for 2011,

Same to you and yours.