[UDUNITS #EYN-795297]: UDUNITS documentation

Rob,

> Are you telling me that I need to install software just to read a list of
> acceptable time units???? That is very silly. Can't you point me to a list of
> acceptable time units that - without the need to install software? Are you
> trying to encourage or discourage use of cf??

Sorry.  I thought you'd written that you'd downloaded a UDUNITS package.  I see
now that you didn't.

A syntax for the UDUNITS grammar can be found on the UDUNITS-2 website (see
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-2/udunits2lib.html#Syntax>).
  Let me know if you have any questions about the syntax or would like some
examples.

> -Rob
>
> ------------------------------------
> Rob Raskin
> Group Supervisor, Science Data Engineering and Archiving
> Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section
> Jet Propulsion Laboratory
> Pasadena, CA 91109
> (818) 354-4228

Regards,