[UDUNITS #VAF-801246]: UDUNITS for Win32

Mark,

> Full Name: Mark Sinclair
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System: Win32
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Where/how can I get a pre-compiled udunits.lib for
> Windows-XP?

As the developer of the UDUNITS packages, I regret to say that I have no idea.

The packages were designed to run in a Unix environment.  If you absolutely
must use them in a Windows environment, then you might try Cigwin or follow the
the makefiles and manually build the package yourself.

You might also try posting an inquiry to the netCDF mailing-list
<address@hidden>.

Ticket ID: VAF-801246
Department: Support UDUNITS