[UDUNITS #BNK-910606]: udunits-Project for Visual Studio 2005

Mike,

> Thank you for the fast answer. If you have the changed files, please
> send me the package.

I don't know what you mean by "changed files".  The UDUNITS package is
available at <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/>.

> I don't need the new version 2. The version 1
> should be works to.
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Greetings from Newfoundland

Thanks!  Greetings from Colorado.

If it makes any difference, I'm a Canadian with a masters in physical
oceanography.

> Mike
>

> Dr.-Ing. Mike Eichhorn
> Research Engineer, Underwater Vehicle Projects
> National Research Council Canada
> Institute for Ocean Technology
> Arctic Avenue, P.O. Box 12093
> St. John's, Newfoundland A1B 3T5, Canada
> tel: +709-772-7986 - with voice mail
> fax: +709-772-2462
> mobile: +709-765-3643
> skype ID: mike.eichhorn