[UDUNITS #DJU-684251]: udunits

Henry,

> if I create a timestamp unit by parsing a data e.g
>
> ut_sct_in=ut_parse(ut_sys,"address@hidden 10:58:26",UT_ASCII);
>
> How can I access the member "double origin"  in the resulting
> TimestampUnit structure ?

You can't.  The implementations of unit structures in the UDUNTS-2 package are
opaque to client code.

If you're trying to get at the implementation details of a unit, then you're
probably writing code that's likely to not work when a slight change is made to
the package.

What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish?  There might be a way to do it
that's still consistent with the intent of the package.

> Regards Henry

Ticket ID: DJU-684251
Department: Support UDUNITS