[UDUNITS #PCF-916603]: Udunits Problem

Mahdi,

> i use DIANA and to compile this meteorology software , i need to compile
> udunits.

I don't know the DIANA package.

> i have compiled udunits completely but when i run the DIANA it got the error
> "*udunits(3): Package hasn't been initialized*" and when i want to open
> NetCDF files with DIANA i got the error "*udunits(3): syntax error: (0 - 1)*".
>
> would you please help me to solve this problem?

The error message indicates that the function utInit() was not called.  I
suspect that either the DIANA package doesn't call this function or that the
package is being used in a way that the function isn't called.

Because I don't know the DIANA package, you'll have to contact support for that
package.  Tell them about the error message and what I told you about the
utInit() function.

> thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards.

Regards,