[UDUNITS #RHU-976828]: "udunits2.h" instead of <udunits2.h> in udunits.h

Notker,

> there seems to be a bug in "udunits-2.1.6/lib/udunits.h" of the source
> directory and perhaps also in "udunits-2.1.6/prog/udunits2.c", where the
> include statement is like this:
> >>
> #include <udunits2.h>
> <<
>
> Using this, "configure" of ncview-1.93g will crash with the confusing
> message:
> >>
> Error: user specified udunits include directory does not have udunits.h!
> <<
>
> "config.log" tells the reason:
> >>
> ../udunits/2.1.6/include/udunits.h(15): catastrophic error: could not
> open source file "udunits2.h"
> <<
>
> After I changed "../udunits/2.1.6/include/udunits.h" in the directory
> where I installed udunits form "#include <udunits2.h>" to
> >>
> #include "udunits2.h"
> <<
>
> I had no problems compiling and installing ncview.

I believe you are correct about the <udunits2.h> in the "udunits.h"
header-file.  I'll correct that and issue a new release immediately.

It shouldn't matter whether <udunits2.h> or "udunits2.h" is used in
prog/udunits2.c, however.

> Best regards,
> Notker Fechner
>
> --
> Notker Fechner
> Institute of Meteorology and Climatology   Leibniz University of Hanover
> Tel.: +49 511 762 2620                     Herrenhaeuser Strasse 2
> Mail: address@hidden          D-30419 Hannover

Ticket ID: RHU-976828
Department: Support UDUNITS