[UDUNITS #FOM-224333]: Where I can get the 'udunits.inc' file? Thanks.

Chung-Lin,

> Thanks a lot again!  Now, I believe I have "udunits-1.12.9" installed
> in my local directory "/usr/user6/shie/dir-t2m/local", but I still
> got error for performing "f77 -o readgeneral readgeneral.f".  In any
> case, let me include you four lists (see below).
>
> (1) error message from "f77 -o readgeneral readgeneral.f"
> (2) install.log
> (3) make.log
> (4) README: The commands I did (per your instruction) for installing
> udunits-1.12.9, and what it has produced
>
> Thanks a lot again for your time and help!  I may reply late since I
> will run some personal errand soon.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chung-Lin
>

> (1) error message from "f77 -o readgeneral readgeneral.f"
>
> f77 -o readgeneral readgeneral.f
> ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "utopen_" -- 1st referenced
> by readgeneral.o.
> Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
> and dsos are loaded.

The symbol"utopen_" wasn't resolved during the link phase because the
UDUNITS library wasn't referenced in the f77(1) command-line.  Try a
command like

    f77 -o readgeneral readgeneral.f -L /usr/user6/shie/dir-t2m/local/lib -l
udunits

> (2) install.log

Looked OK.

> (3) make.log

Looked OK.

> (4) README: The commands I did (per your instruction) for installing
> udunits-1.12.9, and what it has produced

Looked OK.

Ticket ID: FOM-224333
Department: Support UDUNITS