[UDUNITS #FOM-224333]: Where I can get the 'udunits.inc' file? Thanks.

Chung-Lin Shie,

> I've on-line downloaded "readgeneral.f" from the NOAA website trying
> to read the NCEP reanalysis datasets.  I was also able to downloaded
> the "udunits-2" (updated version) package, as well as successfully
> compiled it.  I, however, was unable to find the "udunits.inc" file,
> which is needed for compiling "readgeneral.f".  Would you please help
> me out?  Thanks a lot in advance.

readgeneral.f uses the UDUNITS-1 Fortran API.  The UDUNITS-2 package doesn't
yet have that API --- so you'll have to install and use the UDUNITS-1 package,
instead.  It's available at <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits>.

> Best regards,
>
> Chung-Lin Shie
>
> --

> **  Chung-Lin Shie, Ph.D. --------------------------- Phone: (301)
> 614-6312 ------------**
> **   Associate Research Scientist -------------------------- Fax:
> (301) 614-5492 ---------**
> **
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**
> **   Cloud Modeling and Analysis Group (CMAG)
> -----------------------------------------**
> **   Goddard Earth Sciences and Technology Center (GEST)
> -------------------------------**
> **   University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) --- E-mail:
> address@hidden ----**
> **
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**
> **   Code 613.1, Mesoscale Atmospheric Processes Branch (MAPB)
> -------------------------------**
> **   Room C412, Building 33
> **   NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) -- E-mail:
> address@hidden - ! New ! **
> **  Greenbelt, MD 20771

Regards,
Steve Emmerson