[UDUNITS #XNJ-769371]: Incorrect time returned with udunits-1.12.7

Takeshi,

> I tested with a few remote server
>
> NNR:
> http://db-dods.rish.kyoto-u.ac.jp/cgi-bin/nph-dods/ncep//
>
> ALERA:
> http://www.jamstec.go.jp/esc/afes/dods/
>
> through nco and GrADS.

I don't use NCO or GrADS, so I ignored these.

> I also downloaded a netcdf file such as
>
> http://database.rish.kyoto-u.ac.jp/arch/ncep/data/ncep.reanalysis.derived/surface/air.day.ltm.nc
>
> and tested locally.

I did find a problem with the unit "hours since 1-1-1 00:00:00.0" in
the netCDF file.  I modified the UDUNITS package and made a new
release.  You can find the new release at
<ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/udunits/udunits-1.12.8.tar.gz>.

Would you please try it and tell me if it solves your problem.

> Takeshi

Ticket ID: XNJ-769371
Department: Support UDUNITS