[UDUNITS #QKV-165487]: udunits 1.12.4 bus error

Yolande,

> is #define in udunits.inc a C language command or FORTRAN? I don't use
>
> #include 'udunits.inc'
>
> in my FORTRAN programs as I would for a C header file. I use
>
> include 'udunits.inc'
>
> which is correct for a FORTRAN header file. Which is correct?

When the UDUNITS package was developed, there was no standard for
including header-files in Fortran.  Therefore, the C way of
including header-files was chosen because all Fortran compilers
can preprocess their input using the C preprocessor.

I have to go eat.

Ticket ID: QKV-165487
Department: Support UDUNITS