[UDUNITS #NCC-586025]: utIsInit missing in udunits.h

Heiko,

> I'm using the udunits package (up to version 1.12.4) and tried to find
> the utIsInit function. The function seems to be implemented in utlibs.c
> and documented in the man-page, but it is not declared in the udunits.h
> header. It would be nice to have it in the udunits.h package so I don't
> have to declare it a different place.

My mistake.  Please go into "lib/" subdirectory of the source distribution
of the package and add the following lines

/*
 * Indicate if the units(3) package has been initialized.
 */
extern int      utIsInit        PROTO((
));

to the file "udunits.h".  Then execute the command "make install".

Alternatively, just add the above lines to the installed file
"include/udunits.h".

It doesn't matter exactly where the lines are added, but I would
put them just after the declaration for "utInit()".

> Best regards,
>
> Heiko
> --
> Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58
> Development Section / IT Department          Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55
> Norwegian Meteorological Institute           http://www.met.no
> P.O. Box 43 Blindern  0313 Oslo NORWAY

Ticket ID: NCC-586025
Department: Support UDUNITS