20030829: netcdf/udunits library problems

Adam,

>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:06:07 -0700
>From: Adam Wilhite <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030828: netcdf/udunits library problems

> sorry, I was wrong, here is utlib.i

I see the problem.  Absoft Fortran isn't supported.

I just released a new version of the UDUNITS package (version 1.12.0).
Among other things, it has support for using Absoft Fortran compilers.
It's available at

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/udunits/udunits-1.12.0.tar.Z

Please try it and do let me know if you encounter any problems.