20030828: netcdf/udunits library problems

Adam,

>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:22:19 -0700
>From: Adam Wilhite <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030828: netcdf/udunits library problems

>     I can not make udunits now.  We are using absoft pro fortran so I am
> using:
> export CPPFLAGS=-DAbsoftProFortran
>
> Also, I have included the make.log and configure.log files.
>
> thanks,
> Adam Wilhite

The file "config.log" that you sent contains a combination of the
standard output and standard error of the configure script and also
the file "config.log" that is created by the configure script.  This
mixture is hard to interpret.  Would you please do the following:

    1.  Go to the top-level source directory.

    2.  Perform steps 3 through 5 described near the end of the file
        INSTALL.  Ensure that the environment variable CPPFLAGS contains
        the string "-DAbsoftProFortran".

    3.  Perform step 6 described near the end of the file INSTALL.
        Please redirect the output as follows:

            ./configure >configure.log 2>&1

        or

            ./configure >&! configure.log

        depending on your user-shell.

    4.  Send me the files "configure.log" and "config.log".

Regards,
Steve Emmerson