20020624: compiling UDUNITS-using readgeneral.f

Mekonnen,

>Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:03:15 -0500
>From: "Mekonnen G. Woldemariam" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: RE: 20020624: compiling UDUNITS-using readgeneral.f

> Great. In the cdc_execution directory I typed "f77 readgeneral.F
> -lnetcdf -ldunits". I ended up having the message: "udunits.inc and
> netcdf.inc: No such files...". Shall I simply copy these files to the
> cdc_execution directory? Is the command for compiling the right one?
> Is there anything I should do before typing the compiling argument.

If you use the command that I gave in my previous email:

    $ f77 -Wno-globals -Iudunits-1.11.7/include -Inetcdf-3.5.0/include
readgeneral.F -Lnetcdf-3.5.0/lib -lnetcdf -Ludunits-1.11.7/lib -ludunits

then there is nothing else that you would have to do (aside from fixing
the problems in readgeneral.F that aren't related to the UDUNITS
package).

Regards,