[THREDDS #QYQ-606991]: No longer able to access data on your server

Greetings!

We maintain a roughly 4 week rolling archive of data on our server for
demonstration purposes,
and it looks like the particular dataset you are trying to access is no longer
within that
time window. Here is what we currently have:

https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/WW3/Global/catalog.html

Cheers,

Sean

> Hello,
>
> I have been accessing data made public on your website, but recently, I am
> no longer able to read the URL in my matlab code to access the data found
> here:
>
> https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/dodsC/grib/NCEP/WW3/Global/WW3_Global_20191102_0000.grib2.html
>
> It looks like the data has been moved to a secure server, where up till now
> it has been on an http server.  Is there any way to access the data?  Do I
> require special permission to access the data? Is this a known issue?
>
> Any information you can provide would be gratefully appreciated.
>
> Cheers,

Ticket ID: QYQ-606991
Department: Support THREDDS