[THREDDS #QYQ-606991]: No longer able to access data on your server

Greetings Justin,

Sorry to disappoint. I'm glad to hear you are familiar with the server and
rotation. The length of time you've been using our server did not clearly come
through in your email (you pointed to a very specific data file), so I went
with the assumption that you may not be familiar. The data are still very much
publicly accessible. Occasionally our systems administrators block IPs who
abuse the service to the point of causing the machine to be inaccessible, which
may or may not be the case here. If you share with me the IP from which you
typically make requests I can ask.

Cheers,

Sean