Re: Problems with GRIB feature collections

Greetings Roy,

Not sure if this is causing the issues or not, but I noticed that the
collection from 201604:

http://thredds1.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/FNMOC/NAVGEM/onedegree/pressure/6hr/FNMOC_NAVGEM_1-degree_6-hourly_Pressure-201604/catalog.html?dataset=FNMOC/NAVGEM/onedegree/pressure/6hr/FNMOC_NAVGEM_1-degree_6-hourly_Pressure-201604

shows

Start: 2016-04-01T00:00:00Z
End: 2016-05-04T06:00:00Z

The end time in May looks a little suspicious. Can you check those
files to see if there is actually data from May in that directory? I
know the docs say that the directories should only contain grids from
the same partition, but I am not sure what happens if that rule is
violated (i.e. a few May grids in the April directory). It's a shot in
the dark.

Worst case - how big is the entire collection?

Cheers,

Sean