Re: Problems with GRIB feature collections

Hi Sean:

So,  I shutdown the TDS.  I removed all the ncx* and gbx* files.  I removed the
grid cache.  So the restart should be completely clean.  I started the TDM.  I
started the TDS.  The TDM did its thing.  For the NAVGEM 1-day,  no matter
which of the best options I look at(Best,  or Full), the last time still have
an increment of  8 hours instead of 6,  and is off into the future.  All of the
other times are correct.

Thanks,

-Roy