[THREDDS #BFS-580070]: Question about paths shown on THREDDS tutorial page

Hi Pete,

Most of the significant feature changes have already been made on 5.0, so I
wouldn't expect much new breakage going forward. We've been running it on a dev
machine [1] for months without much trouble. However, it's still alpha-quality
software. If you're okay with that, we'd love for you to kick the tires a bit
and tell us about your experience.

You can grab a nightly build here [2]. Download "tds-<version>.war" and rename
it to just "thredds.war" before you drop it into Tomcat. You can find
work-in-progress docs for v5.0 here [3].

Cheers,
Christian

[1] http://thredds-dev.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/catalog.html
[2]