[THREDDS #CDL-298835]: NCSS access to station data

> Dear Ryan,
>
> thank you very much for that immediate and very helpful reply. Iâll try
> flipping the dimensions as youâve suggested and
> check if everything works fine. In principle, this should not be a problem as
> there are no restrictions or whatsoever
> from our side.
>
> However, I thought that CF requires the time-dimension to be the first
> dimension in any kind of data. Isnât that right?

That's not the case for the discrete sampling geometry conventions (which
power's the Point Feature Collections in THREDDS). See here:
http://cfconventions.org/Data/cf-conventions/cf-conventions-1.7/build/cf-conventions.html#discrete-sampling-geometries

Ryan

Ticket ID: CDL-298835
Department: Support THREDDS