[THREDDS #CDL-298835]: NCSS access to station data

Let me step in (Dennis Heimbigner, Unidata).

If you stick the relevant opendap url into a web  browser with a .das at the
end,
does it work? Also, is there a URL I can access as an external user?
Part of the problem is that the translation of netcdf UNLIMITEd into opendap
is not part of any standard; it is just historical conventions. Since opendap
is intended to translate into netcdf-3 (classic), the unlimited dimension
is only supported in the first dimension of an array. There is information
in the output of the .das request above about unlimited dimensions, so I need
to see that output.
=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: CDL-298835