[THREDDS #KHZ-636376]: 404 pages on v4.6 release candidate

Thanks for the report, it's very much appreciated.

There was a problem with processing the point observations (like the buoy
data), which has been rectified. The link you pointed out should work now.

Thanks!

Ryan

> Dear THREDDS developers,
>
> thanks for this great software! However, just wanted to let you know
> about some broken links with your release candidate:
>
> when trying to test the release candidate of thredds v4.6 quoted here (
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/tds_4_6_release_candidate )
> I ran into 404s whereever I tried (e.g. this link:
> http://threddsrc.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/nws/buoy/ncdecoded/files/catalog.html?dataset=nws/buoy/ncdecoded/files/Surface_Buoy_20150308_0000.nc
> ) following the data links, variable maps etc.  Apparently some things
> are broken ;-(
>
> Meanwhile I will try to figure out why my setup using dap4 does not work
> for our hdf5 files - apparently the user who provisioned the files added
> some duplicate anonymous dimensions ...
>
> Thanks again and keep going ;-)

Ticket ID: KHZ-636376
Department: Support THREDDS