[THREDDS #VDX-322533]: FMRC issue

Dear Karim,

I just wanted to let you know that 4.6.1 has been released and is available
here:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.6/current/thredds.war

as well as through our other regular channels. Please let us know if this does
not resolve your problem.

Ryan

> Dear Ryan,
>
> We are running the Version 4.6.0 - 20150326.1318. We can wait the
> release of the 4.6.1 to test our aggregations.

Ticket ID: VDX-322533
Department: Support THREDDS