[THREDDS #BYM-261046]: Level II Radar data from catalog missing 21Z - 0Z times

Bob,

Thanks for the report. It turns out that some cron jobs that are used to
maintain caches used in the radarServer were not properly configured.

I've modified the crontabs and the scripts should now be functioning properly.
Let me know if this is not actually the case.

Ryan

Ticket ID: BYM-261046
Department: Support THREDDS