[THREDDS #IBP-217280]: Unable to connect to catalogs in the IDV or McIDAS-V

Hi Bob,

It looks like we might have had an issue with a stale cache handling the name
service for thredds.ucar.edu.  I believe the issue is resolved now.  Thanks for
reporting, and please let me know if you are still having trouble connecting.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado