[THREDDS #QYQ-125501]: ConstantOffsets 404 error

Dave,

I was able to reproduce your 404 error pretty easily...so I've set up a bug
ticket in our issue tracking system.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-458

-Lansing

Ticket ID: QYQ-125501
Department: Support THREDDS