[THREDDS #QYQ-125501]: ConstantOffsets 404 error

Dave,

I've fixed the bug that caused the 404 error you were seeing when you had
"Offset" in your dataset name.  The fix is in 4.3.19, which isn't released yet.
 I've put the 4.3.19 warfile up in my google drive, so you can download it here
if you want to give it a try:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7jP7ooGP2ZzU05sNVUtWXllRUU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
  Lansing