[THREDDS #BOJ-461170]: ncISO metadata services error

Misha,

From the port 8180 reference in the URL, I take it you are running this server
internally, or are testing it on a personal machine that isn't open to the
internet.  Can you send me your complete catalog and the file (or files) you
are working with?  I'll plug them into a local server and try to reproduce the
behavior you are seeing.

Thanks,
  Lansing

Ticket ID: BOJ-461170