[THREDDS #QEG-362334]: I need regular access to large amounts of data

> Hello.

Hello Dongwon Yi,

Apologies for the late response...

> My name is Dongwon Yi work for KORDI(Korea Ocean Research and
> Development Institute)
>
> I tried to access below the website and get data. But it was just
> connected to OPENDAP.

The OPENDAP URL does allow for either binary or ASCII data ingest:

1) Action  "Get ASCII" "Get binary"

> Could you tell me how I could get this large mount of data?
>
> CERFACS data - ENSEMBLES grid/
> <http://ensembles.ecmwf.int/thredds/ocean/cerfacs/eg.html>

If you are accessing the URL via a client, you should change the suffix of the
URL from .html to .xml
and then you can access the data

> Thanks
>

> Dognwon Yi