[THREDDS #BXM-118058]: VMS Service on Thredds

Hi Tiziano,

You should be able to simply undeploy the old thredds webapp and then redeploy
the new thredds.war file. This should not impact the content/thredds directory
where all the .xml catalog configuration files are located.

Our TDS (re)install checklist web page might be useful, it is at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/tutorial/Checklist.html

Ethan

> Hi Ethan,
> Thanks a lot for your answer. Yes It's helped a lot...
> I've another - maybe stupid - question.
> If I want to upgrade my TDS from 4.2.3 to 4.2.4 the painless way is
> -to save the .xml catalogues configuration files
> -to deploy new war thredds file
> -to copy old xml conf files in theyr forme directories?
>
> Or there is another better way.
> Thanks for all the support
>
> Tiziano

Ticket ID: BXM-118058