Re: [thredds] unable to read some hdf files

hi upandra:

this is fixed in CDM 4.2.20 and TDS 4.2.4 (will be released this week). Its really a workaround for a probable defect in the hdf files. The data server (nodc.noaa.gov) will have to upgrade before you can access the files remotely. are you at nodc?

john