[IDV #BVH-378201]: NAM snow depth on motherlode

Bill,

Since all the snow is probably gone, how about you bring this question up again
next winter so there is some data to confirm with the actual snow. I know this
is a long time to wait, but I think there is a problem but I couldn't pinpoint
it.

Thanks,
Robb...

Ticket ID: BVH-378201