[python #UQO-174998]: trouble downloading radar data

Greetings!

Apologies for the delayed response. What do you mean by "empty" catalogs? I
understand that `print(catalog)` isn't giving much useful, but if I do:

  print(catalog.datasets)

I see a list of data files and everything seems to work normally.

Cheers,

Ryan

> Hello! I have some python siphon code that worked when I taught my
> instrumentation and remote sensing course two years ago, but I'm hopping on
> to the same server, same code, and things aren't working so well. I'm just
> getting empty catalogs.
> [cid:a974747b-70c9-46bf-a7eb-68efa2aa6933]
> I know there are data in this range and for this station:
> [cid:d2bf891f-51ee-4404-a884-3f9f027e9e46]
> I'm using siphon 0.9.
> I can read level 3 data just fine, but I can't get any level 2. I even tried
> adapting the code on this page
> (https://unidata.github.io/siphon/dev/examples/Radar_Server_Level_3.html#sphx-glr-examples-radar-server-level-3-py),
>  changing "III" to "II" and one of the level 3 variables to a level 2
> variable, and I similarly get empty catalogs, even though I see data on the
> thredds server via the web browser.

Ticket ID: UQO-174998
Department: Support Python
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.