[python #FUF-876298]: Server 500 error

Hi, thanks for the follow-up.

This does appear to be your local cache filling up, a known issue for our
THREDDS developers. So, give a try to interfacing directly with AWS and let us
know if you run into any issues accessing the data!

All the best,

Drew

> This is the error that I get after running my code for a little while.
> oc_open: server error retrieving url: code=500
> message="java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /usr/local/tomcat/content/thredds/cache/cdm/cdms3%3Anoaa-nexrad-level2%3F2021%2F06%2F09%2FKTBW%2FKTBW20210609_102428_V06%23delimiter=%2F.uncompress
> (No space left on device)"
>
> I'll take a look at the resources you have linked and see if that helps.
> Let me know if you need any more information. Thank you very much for your
> help.

Ticket ID: FUF-876298
Department: Support Python
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.