[python #XIP-926711]: Help with metpy

Hello, and thanks for the follow-up!

I appreciate you thoroughly providing some of your resources. However, the most
important information you can provide is a detailed description of the problem
you're having, where it occurs, and what the specific errors or incorrect
behaviors look like. Please describe these to me as best as you can. Things
that can help include specific samples of code and data where your issues
occur. If you can tell me how to specifically use your provided files to
recreate your error, that's the quickest way I can help you. Please follow up
with this information for me to be able to help.

We look forward to these clarifications and helping you out more soon, thanks!

All the best,

Drew

> I can also give you the wrf output file I used to make the charts to give
> you the data im using.
>
> I'm really not sure what I am doing wrong as I make other charts using the
> data and it doesn't se to be an issue.

Ticket ID: XIP-926711
Department: Support Python