[python #WOU-884629]: Metpy METAR Parsing

Greetings!

I see the issue, thanks for posting.

Completely understand. Thanks for the kind words, and if you run into any
problems or more things you think are missing, either from MetPy/Siphon or our
training materials, don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a good one!

Ticket ID: WOU-884629
Department: Support Python