[python #OQG-244028]: Python help

No worries. I'm still trying to figure out why a catalog resolved with an
incorrect
path. It turns out the catalog with _anl points to the forecast grids, and not
the
analysis grids. Even this one:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_0p25deg_abcdefg/latest.xml

points to the latest forecast grids. Looks like there is a bug in the latest
service of the TDS.

Cheers,

Sean