[IDD #YQG-428120]: Fw: attack of the null's in LDM feed

Hi Daryl,

re:
> What a fun goose chase.

If you say so ;-)

re:
> So the null00 products don't come every hour.  For example, here's
> a crude accounting of products per hour based on my per UTC hour
> filing of IDS products
>
> $ grep null00 2019021920.txt | wc -l
> 1
> $ grep null00 2019021919.txt | wc -l
> 61
> $ grep null00 2019021915.txt | wc -l
> 0

Yup, they just started coming in again :-(

re:
> I'll squawk to NOAA.

Thanks!  Steve is sending info to his contact for the uplink, and
I was thinking about sending a note to Carissa Klemmer since she
is head of the Data Flow team at NOAA.

Ticket ID: YQG-428120
Department: Support NOAAPORT