[IDD #YQG-428120]: Fw: attack of the null's in LDM feed

Hi again Daryl,

We have been comparing products that are put into the LDM/IDD
IDS|DDPLUS feed on two NOAAPort ingest machines, one that is
running the version of the LDM that we had been running for
months and months, and the other that is running the latest
LDM release, v6.13.7.  Both instances are showing products
whose Product IDs begin with 'null00' being added to IDS|DDPLUS.
This tells us that the problem does is not being caused by the
new LDM, but, rather, it is most likely being caused by
something way further upstream, like at the NOAAPort SBN
uplink site(s).

I have been monitoring all products whose Product IDs begin
with 'null00' on the two machines I referred to above, and
the outputs from the 'notifyme's was identical.  It is
interesting AND a bit hopeful that the last product seen
with the bogus Product ID was:

20190219T200931.520594Z              notifyme[1070]
notifyme.c:notifymeprog_5() INFO    15579850 20190219200931.497739 IDS|DDPLUS
4684  null00 KNES 192008

The hope that I am referring to is the possibility that NOAA had
somehow been alerted to the problem and has taken corrective action.
Time will tell if this really is the case!

Ticket ID: YQG-428120
Department: Support NOAAPORT