[netCDF #ULU-699966]: Issue with building NetCDF Fortran libary

Hello,

My apologies for the delayed response.  Unfortunately, we do not currently have
formal support for netCDF-Fortran on Windows using the Visual Studio compilers.
 Depending on your environment and compiler, we may be able to get things
working, but the pre-built libraries you installed assume that you are working
with Microsoft Visual Studio.  The config.log file you provided appears to show
you are working in a Cygwin environment.  This should be pretty
straightforward; you'll need to install the appropriate packages (zlib, hdf5)
and then compile and install libnetcdf manually.  You should then be able to
compile and link the netCDF-Fortran library against it.

If you need help with the specifics, please let me know, but I think the root
of the issue right now is that you are trying to link against a library that
was not built for the compiler you are using.

I hope this helps!

-Ward

Ticket ID: ULU-699966
Department: Support netCDF