[netCDF #KCW-718526]: Handling netcdf Data

Hello,

My apologies for the delayed response.  There is not an easy way to
batch-modify data, although you could potentially use the 'ncdump' and 'ncgen'
command-line utilities to generate a text file which could then be modified,
and compiled back in to a binary netCDF file.

    $ ncdump your_file.nc > your_file.cdl

You would then edit 'your_file.cdl' to adjust the date and time, and then
generate a new file as follows:

    $ ncgen -o your_file_adjusted.nc your_file.cdl

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hi my name is Indri. I want to change the the date and time on my netcdf
> data. So, is there a way to edit date and time on the netcdf data?
>
> I am really grateful for your help for answering my questions associated on
> my research.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Best Regards
> Miranti Indri,