[netCDF #QTJ-996626]: NetCDF

Hello,

Depending on your data, this may or may not be possible.  If the netCDF4 file
uses features  or contains data that cannot be represented in a netCDF3 file,
you cannot convert the data.  However, if that is not the case, you can use the
'nccopy' command line tool, for example:

    $ nccopy -3 [input file] [output file]

    $ nccopy -3 netcdf4.nc netcdf3.nc

I hope this helps!

-Ward

> Dear all,
> My name is Marianthi, i am a master student in Geoinformatics in Greece.
> And i use netcdf 4 data for my thesis. I would like to ask you if there is
> a simple way to trandform my netcdf 4 data to netcdf 3 in order to complet
> my process.
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Special Regards,
> Marianthi Karantzia