[netCDF #BYR-819235]: configure on netcdf-fortran-4.4.4

Hello,

It appears that you do not have the underlying netcdf-c library installed;
netCDF-Fortran provides the Fortran interface to this library.  You may
download and install netCDF-C from
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases.

I hope this helps!

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I have tried to configure netcdf-fortran-4.4.4 on the cygwin
> platform of win10 64bits system with the comand as follow,
>
> ./configure CC=gcc FC=gfortran F77=gfortran CPPFLAGS=-DpgiFortran
> FFLAGS=-fno-second-underscore FCFLAGS=-fno-second-underscore
> --prefix=/usr/local/netcdf-4.4.4-gfortran > log1
>
> I have got the error messages as follow, even if I have set CPPFLAGS.
>
> configure: WARNING: Doxygen not found - documentation will not be built
> configure: WARNING: dot not found - will use simple charts in documentation
> configure: error: netcdf.h could not be found. Please set CPPFLAGS.
>
> I have attached the configuring's logfile with this email. Thanks for
> your help.
>
> --
> Ph.D. Xueming Zhu
> Associate Researcher
> Key Laboratory of Research on Marine Hazards Forecasting (*LoMF*), SOA
> National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center (*NMEFC*)
> No.8 Dahuisi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100081
> People's Republic of China
> Tel: +86-10-82481923

Ticket ID: BYR-819235
Department: Support netCDF