[netCDFJava #UBR-404814]: Create netcdf

Hi Ralf,

You need to call NetcdfFileWriter.create() after you add the dimensions and
variables, but before you write the data.

Here is an example that shows how to use NetcdfFileWriter:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/blob/5.0.0/cdm/src/test/java/examples/Simple_xy_wr.java

Cheers,
Christian

> ... I have seen the attachments are empty. Here are the right attachments.
>
> Dear UCAR-Team,
>
> I work with your netcdf-libaray for store global irradiance data into
> a netcdf file. I use the java library  netcdfAll-4.6.6.jar together
> with slf4j-api-1.7.12.jar and lf4j-simple-1.7.12.jar. In the attachment
> "storeData" can you see the full java function and in the attachment
> "storeDataProt" can you see the error message. I have checked all
> variables and everything is fine. Also the dimension. But when I put
> the data it into the netcdf-file with the write function, I became a
> null pointer exception. I'm not sure, but it seems the message  come's
> from the library. Is it possible that you give me a sign?
>
> Thank your very much for your help in advance.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Ralf Wedler

Ticket ID: UBR-404814
Department: Support netCDF Java