[netCDF #RPG-559909]: Parallel Netcdf Error

Hello,

The parallel netCDF library is maintained by Argonne National Laboratory; their
webpage can be found here:

* https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parallel-netcdf

You may have better luck contacting their support staff.

Have a great day,

-Ward

> Full Name: Ehsan Sadighrad
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 1.7.0
> Operating System: Linux Ubuntu
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: While installing parallel netcdf on mu pc I encounter
> the following error message. It will be my pleasure if you help.
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/home/ehsan/parallel_netcdf/lib', needed
> by `Netcdf/parallel-netcdf-1.7.0/src/lib/libpnetcdf.a'.  Stop.
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/ehsan/Downloads/Parallel
> Netcdf/parallel-netcdf-1.7.0/src/utils/ncmpigen'
> make[2]: *** [ncmpigen] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ehsan/Downloads/Parallel
> Netcdf/parallel-netcdf-1.7.0/src/utils'
> make[1]: *** [utils] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ehsan/Downloads/Parallel
> Netcdf/parallel-netcdf-1.7.0/src'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

Ticket ID: RPG-559909
Department: Support netCDF